· Rental Cost - $100 per/hour - minimum of 3 hours or $300.
· 50% deposit or a minimum of $150.00 is required to reserve a date.
· A $100.00 cleaning deposit shall secure the renters obligation to clean and pay for repair of any damage, if any to the property.
· The renter is responsible to leave the room and property in its original condition after the event.
· Any costs incurred to clean and/or repair any damages caused by the event will deducted by forfeiting the security deposit. The deposit is returned at the owner’s discretion.
RENTAL FEE PAYMENT
· Payments methods accepted: Cash, Credit card, Money Order or
Cashapp at $Eventtoppers
· Both deposit and security fee are required to reserve a date.
· We are unable to hold dates under any circumstances with a reservation.
· Full payment is due 7 days prior to event date..
Failure to make timely payments will result in cancellation of event and loss of deposits.
· A full refund minus the security deposit will be issued within 24 hours of booking.
· No cancellations after 24 hours.
· The renter is responsible for cleaning the room, including, removal of all trash debris, cleaning of venue and bathrooms, and mopping of any spillage.
· The renter must remove all decorations.
· Room must be returned to the same condition as was rented.
OPEN FLAMES IN THE FACILITY
· No Cooking on a open flame inside the venue.
· Music at the event must cease no later than 12:00 midnight.
· The building must be cleaned and vacated by 1:00 a.m. unless approved in advance.
ON SITE SECURITY
· The Renter may be required to hire security officers to be on site depending on type of event, age group, and other factors at the discretion of the management.
HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
· The Renter agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Event Toppers against any liability cause of action, expense, obligation or any other matters arising out of the use of the facility.
ALCOHOL USE AND CONSUMPTION
· As the renter you assume liability for serving and consumption of alcohol.
· The legal drinking age in Tennessee is 21.
· State and local laws apply with regard to alcohol sales and consumption.
· The renter is responsible for obtaining all permits and/or licenses necessary to comply with all County, State, and Federal laws.
· Renter understands that the sale of drugs or alcohol is prohibited on the property. Event Toppers and the owners assume no liability for food, drug or alcohol; related incidents or accidents.